Moissanite, also known as moissanite and moissanite diamond, is a diamond-like gemstone that is artificially cultivated using trace crystals found only in craters. Why did Cartier, who has always admired nature, choose an artificially cultivated gemstone? On this issue, Andrew Morris said: “Constantly surpassing oneself has always been a tradition that Cartier upholds. We don’t turn down anything new, as long as it really enhances the quality of our products. For years, we have been expecting a gemstone that surpasses the brilliance of diamonds. And now that it’s just around the corner, what reason do we have to reject it? ”
About MW Moissanite Diamond
Every piece of jewelry by MWring is manufactured with the highest quality materials and finished by artisan jewelers. Our fabrication and custom design techniques utilize cutting-edge technologies alongside proven, old-world jewelry-making methods. Many gemologists and jeweler experts agree that the MW moissanite is one of the premier Diamond Alternatives in the world. MW moissanite makes every piece of jewelry to order, assuring exceptional high-quality craftsmanship.
Our Moissanite and lab grown diamonds best resemble the look, brilliance and sparkle of a natural diamond. Whether you’re interested in purchasing a beautiful ring or necklace for your fiancé, MW Diamonds only sells brand new pieces of jewelry. MW Diamonds wants you to be completely satisfied with your new engagement diamond ring or necklace. You can shop with us with the peace of mind knowing that your jewelry comes with our written Lifetime Warranty against any defects of manufacturing.
The quality and craftsmanship of our jewelry match the leading brands in the jewelry industry at a fraction of the price. At MWring, our customers benefit from buying at our low wholesale prices, instead of paying 2–10 times more at other jewelry stores. We manufacture our own jewelry, so we don’t have to pay commissions and profits to other distributors and can pass the savings directly to you.
Unlike other low quality synthetic diamonds in the jewelry industry, our simulated diamonds are guaranteed not to fade or lose their sparkle. Our gemologist-approved Lab Grown Diamonds (lab diamonds) are as beautiful in real life as they look online, so you are sure to get compliments on your engagement ring the first day you start wearing it. To provide a great experience and ensure that you find the perfect ring, all our jewelry comes with free shipping and free returns. Our customer service professionals can guide you through the entire process of shopping for the perfect ring.
Little is known about the newly discovered ore moissan. As a stand-alone gemstone, its appearance determines its positioning, because it is very similar to diamonds, moissanite has 2.4 times the fire of diamonds, which means that under the same light, moissanite is more fiery and more brilliant. And the price is only 1/10 of the diamond, such a property determines that moissanite and diamond have a very large price advantage compared to diamonds. Not long ago, when moissanite was just introduced, there were unscrupulous merchants who used moissanite to use it in pawnshops to sell as diamonds, and many pawnshops were deceived. This shows that moissanite is very similar to diamonds in appearance, and it is no longer possible to distinguish them with the naked eye (people who do pawnshops are at least smarter than us ordinary people, and if the people in pawnshops are fooled, ordinary people are even more indistinguishable)
From the perspective of cost performance, is moissanite worth buying?
Moissanite also requires a difficult process in the crystal formation process, and the requirements for the environment are very demanding. Compared to diamonds, are diamonds rare? Take a look at the two reports “Diamonds are the bigger marketing scam of the 21st century” and “Billions of carats of diamond mines found in Russia”, based on the above reports, we can conclude that diamonds are not so rare, but why is it still so expensive? The following involves the De Beers Group, if you don’t understand, you can check Wikipedia, this group has been monopolizing 80%-40% of the world’s diamond production, and the quality is good, what can the monopoly do? Look at the telecommunications conglomerates in our country, the oil conglomerates know, of course, monopolizing prices and keeping prices running at a high level. Although the current stock of diamonds on the earth is very rich, but the monopoly group’s sentence: diamonds are eternal, an eternal circulation, this deep in the hearts of the people, is enough to make countless men and women who believe that diamonds can represent eternal love flock, but diamonds need to be manually mined in the deposit, estimated mining costs are a little more expensive than moissanite, but for the high price of diamonds, it can be said that it is almost negligible.
Why choose moissanite gemstones?
- Moissanite from the price, beauty is completely beyond diamond, durability and diamond is similar, can be worn for decades, the price is only 1/10 of diamond, then moissanite is much more cost-effective.
- All moissanite is perfect, because moissanite is produced in the laboratory, the quality can be easily controlled, and defective products can be found in time for sealing and discarding. But diamonds that dig deep into the deposit and dig into the ground are found to be defective and impossible to discard, which means that the moissanite you buy will be of better quality than expensive diamonds.
- Spending less means that the money saved can be used in their favorite places, high-income groups can buy a house, change a car, travel, enough to buy insurance, etc., low-income consumers can watch a concert, change a new mobile phone, sign up for a fitness class or a yoga class, moissanite is relatively close to the people’s price, so that you can have more choices, do not have to save money to buy a diamond ring, the quality of life has improved sharply.
- Moissanite doesn’t have to worry about whether it will be seen as not a diamond, I show moissanite to my friends, they will 100% think that it is a diamond, and it is a very good quality diamond, because seeing moissanite that the fire is very bright, there is no one who does not think it is a diamond.
- You can buy more general jewelry for less money, moissanite is only one-tenth the price, and custom styles of diamonds are famous for sky-high prices, and custom styles are not out of reach in moissanite’s opinion. Designing a diamond ring that suits her temperament will make your love life more colorful
MW’s exceptional quality and craftsmanship make every moissanite never fade
You don’t have to compromise on the quality, size, and style of traditional diamonds for your budget. Moissanite’s durability makes it beautiful and valuable for generations. Since its hardness is second only to diamond, it is very scratch-resistant, wear-resistant, and not easy to crack and break. We offer a lifetime warranty to ensure that the brilliance of each moissanite never fades.
15% OFF USE CODE: GGA15